It also covers all personal information that we collect and process on the basis that you are a customer, a past customer or a future customer.
Personal Data provided by you or collected via our website will be used for the following purposes and legitimate interests pursued by GEMBIAK:
- to register your account and maintain it
- to administer our website
- to keep you informed about our products
- to process orders, purchases, refunds, payments and other transactions
- to contact you regarding your order
- to respond to your customer service inquiries
- to provide you with information about our products and/or events (if you asked us to do so)
- to notify you of any changes to the site or our goods or services
- to analyse and monitor our customers pattern so that we can improve our products
- to help us tailor our offerings to your shopping preferences to enable an enhanced customer experience
- to allow the proper functioning of our website and improve our site and products
In most cases, you may choose to give us and we will collect personal details such as your name, email address, billing address, and telephone number.
In addition, once you have created an account online, GEMBIAK we will collect and process the following information:
- cumulative amount spent and purchase history
- credit card/payment information
- emails received
- email response rates e.g. opens, clicks
- average purchase order with quantity and value
- last order
- device used e.g. phone, tablet, desktop
- last category browsed
- last session date online
- amount of time spent online during last session
- products browsed in last session
- last abandon basket date and price
- last abandoned categories
- last purchase date
- last purchase category
- last purchase total price
- last return
We will, at all times, comply European legislation to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept up to date is appropriately secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
If you have created an online account with us, we encourage you to access, rectify and amend your Personal Data as you may wish from time to time.
If you would like to amend/erase the information we have in your customer account please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
All web pages where you as a customer leave personal information in conjunction with a transaction, are what is called secure pages (encrypted transfer of information). The pages are enabled with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), when in use, you can see the lock symbol in your status or address line.
GEMBIAK is the controller and is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Name: Dominika Gembiak
Company organization No.: 8982054058
Postal address: Belgijska 32, Wrocław 54-404
Email address: email@example.com
We collect and process personal data when you are shopping with us online. In some cases, we simply may not be able to provide the service requested by you if we do not collect and process your personal information.
Personal data that you provide to GEMBIAK when you visit our website gembiak.no or gembiak.com, purchase products from our online shop on the website, subscribe to our newsletters or otherwise interact with GEMBIAK available communication channels, such as email, chat or social media.
We collect and process Personal Data you submit when you voluntarily create an account on our website for the purpose of shopping with us and/or receive the latest news about our products.
You can delete cookies that have been saved on to your computer. How to do this depends on the type of browser you use.